Saturday 9 August 2008

8th day in Canada


This is the storm we drove through and had tons of rain and saw loads of lightning.


This is the Niagara river we saw and got to stick our hand in it.


This is me, Daniel and Stephanie on the grass with the falls behind us and Daniel giving Stephanie a super wedgie.


This is the Niagara falls which is also called the horseshoe falls.


This is us having ice-cream in the heat which was really nice.


This is me watching Daniel and Stephanie hockey practice, the arena was really cold.


This is me and Doug watching 'The Sixth Sense' which made Daniel jump twice but I didn't jump once.

3 comments:

Stef's Stuff said...

Goodness I'm not sure what's the scariest - the thunderstorm, the film or the super wedgie. I agree with Cyndie - you're definitely being kept very busy - aren't you lucky.

Aiden came over tonight to Nana sit - he decided to have your bed and is waiting for you to come and read him a story - I have told him that it will be a longish wait :)

Doug said...

Jasmin is too smart. She figured out Bruce Willis immediately after the hospital scene. I didn't twig until the accident with the cyclist. I'm thinking I might show them Stephen King's "The Dead Zone", since we drove through Niagara On The Lake today, where it was filmed.

Spike said...

Again super photos and story Jasimodo. I hope you are as impressed with Niagara Falls as I was. I could not get enough of it. The photos of the storm and the river are incredible. I assume Sara took them, judging by the quality. By the way, we would like to see Sara sometime! Everybody else's kids are in this blog. So why not mine? I did not know that Daniel and Stephanie did ice hockey. I watch it on TV sometimes, but it is much too violent for me. People piling onto each other and clubbing one another with sticks, not to mention those sharp skates flashing around! I always switch over to something more peaceful, like free-fighting in a cage or something. It looks like you are having a smashing time and I cannot thank Doug and Sara enough. What a super blog this is.

All our love,
Granddad and Bernadet.