Friday 8 August 2008

5th day in Canada


This is the CN tower. We went in that large bubble like thing.


This is us at lake Ontario. we all got to stick our hand in it.


This is me, Daniel and Stephanie on the glass floor 1000 ft above the ground.


This is the view if you look straight down on the glass floor.


This is the hotel we stayed in from the CN tower.


This is the Theatre we watched Dirty Dancing at from the CN.


This is us before the show all dressed up. (my dress was a lot longer than it looks it just looks like that because i was sitting down.


This is me, Daniel and Stephanie drinking our posh cocktails ( non alchohol)

4 comments:

Doug said...

I'm not sure why, but sometimes you can click to make the picture bigger, and sometimes you can't. But they all started out as big pictures.

Doug said...

I was able to restore the clickability of the photos for today's posting. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Stef's Stuff said...

Hey Jazz - some wonderful pictures. I remember when Doug and Sara took me and Grandad to the CN tower and saw a beautiful building below us. Well it turns out that it's the hotel that you stayed at - was it as beautiful on the inside? On that trip we put Daniel on the glass roof - he was a tiny baby at the time and it looked like he was flying!

Spike said...

Yes! I remember that. It seemed very cruel at the time, especially as I was so scared I shut my eyes before walking on the glass - and your mum was too wibbly-wobbly to even look at the glass floor, let alone walk on it. And then to put a baby on it! Stunning photos Princess. You are getting an awful lot done in such a short time, and I cannot tell you how much it means to all of us around the world that you share it with us through this blog. Absolutely patsy. My experience of Sara and Doug in Canada, is that I was too was treated like royalty, even though I am not a princess. Much love to all of you from all your relatives in Holland